CRPF Constable & SI Recruitment 2013 | www.crpf.nic.in
CRPF Recruitment 2013 | Constable & SI Jobs in CRPF | www.crpf.nic.in
The CRPF is the Central Reserve Police Force. The CRPF is inviting candidates for its recent vacancies for the posts of Constable and Sub Inspector (SI). The total vacancies for these two posts are 366. But this recruitment is mainly for Constable posts because around 312 post of Constables will be filled through it. If you are searching job related to Police Force then this recruitment is a good option for you. The application has been started and if you are eligible then don’t wait just apply before the 13th Feb, 2013. But before this read the following more information information related to recruitment.
CRPF Constable & SI Recruitment 2013
- Name of Posts & Vacancies:
For Constable (Pioneer) Posts: 312
For Sub Inspector (Civil) Posts: 54
- No. of Vacancies: 366
- Age Limit: 18 to 23 yrs for Constable and For SI post 21 to 30 yrs.
- Education Qualification: 10th Passed for Constable and Diploma in Civil Engineering For SI.
Selection Process: The selection of eligible candidates will be done through an PET, Physical Test, Written and Medical Examination.
Age Limit Details:
- For Constable Posts the age of candidates must lies between 18 years to 23 years.
- For Sub Inspector Posts the candidates age lies between 21 years to 30 years.
Pay Scale: The pay scale for SI (Civil) is Rs. 9,300 to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- per month and Constable will get the monthly pay scale of Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/- with Rs. 2000/- as a Grade Pay.
Education Qualification: The candidates applying for Constable must be 10th passed but SI posts candidates must have a Diploma Degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized College or University.
How to Apply: Firstly download your application form format through the Official website of CRPF and then apply quickly by sending your applications in Postal Address mentioned in the Advertisement of this recruitment.
Important Dates & Links:
- Last Date for Submitting the Applications is February 13, 2013.
- Date of Written Examination is April 14, 2013.
- Interview and Medical Exam will be held between 20th May to 25th May, 2013.